Saturday, June 17, 2017

Chaos




  What else can I call this. This is about the fourth one I've done but  mostly they're awful. Painting nothing is very difficult. But Fun. Just screwing around, no need to get it right, playing with paint. I got a couple of books and a multi-media sketchbook. And a few acrylic medias. They range from thick to thin ,shiny to matte. There's no end to what you can do. The hard part is developing your "visual language."


These are sketch book pages. It's a stretch for me. I've always had to be painting something I can see. I'm also trying new media. You know I have acquired everything over the years. Pencils, pastels, oil pastels, ink, poster paint, you name it my stash has it all. I'm going to recommend this to everyone. don't be so serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment