Monday, January 16, 2017

Last Fall

 
 
 


     A last. A finished painting. It's been a month since I posted. I think I'm actually back to a place where I can paint daily. I Hope**** Joe made a beautiful new studio for me and it's finished. We're back from our Florida Keys vacation. Our new home is still a mess but we're settled in and it is all very good. We don't have an intensive agenda to renovate. We're going to get to everything sooner or later. It's all about the journey yada yada.
    I have five unfinished paintings now. Two from the Keys, two from outings with my new painting group and this one which I just finished. Fall in Michigan. So beautiful. Clean, crisp air. Soft breeze. Memories of  encounters with nature going back to my childhood thanks to my old man, the sportsman. Poignant. That's the word for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment