Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thunder Bay, Again





                           

Had a great weekend camping on Thunder Bay near Alpena, Michigan. We were very nostalgic because it is our last time before we move out of state. But, we have to look forward to other trips in other parts of the country. Actually, the great time comes from being with my husband, hanging together, good laughs and closeness. From a landscape artists point of view, the eastern side of Michigan is not that scenic. The towns are small and really depressed. Not much to capture the attention of tourists. Very few restaurants have fresh interesting food. It's biscuits and gravy, and large portions of fried stuff.
I did paint twice which, for me, was a bonus. My shoulder continues to heal. I could keep up the therapy exercises even out of town. Painting is getting easier every day.










No comments:

Post a Comment