Thursday, August 11, 2016

August's Flowers

 
 
 
                                         

These are what's blooming in my garden right now. My grossly neglected garden. I should call it what it is. The abandon garden. I didn't do anything out there this year. It's turned to solid weeds. Some huge stands of flowers like bergmont and Mexican hat have dwindled to just a few blooms. Lack of love. That and I didn't take care of things in the spring, fertilising, splitting, spraying for bugs. I'm not at all sad or missing it because it's such a mess. Maybe the next people will love it--r plow it under.
Could have spent more time on this but it was supposed to be quick and loose.As it is it went unfinished for three days. I'm getting better at not abandoning a painting just because I didnt finish it in a timely manner.


1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    flower delivery brazil

    ReplyDelete