Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Will It Ever End




                            
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                              






My Husband and I went for a drive today to a state park so I could shoot some pics. By the time we got there the beautiful sunshine was on it's way out and clouds were rolling in. That's Michigan. I thought I could produce sunshine in my mind as I painted but this turned out pretty much like reality. Not very happy with this painting







No comments:

Post a Comment