Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Untitled as yet




                                    

I took this lady's picture a few years ago at the Cincinnati Art Museum where she  worked in the Museum shop. She had a lovely, expressive face and a cheerful personality. And great glasses! I wonder if she is still working  there.
Today, I drove to the Flint Farmers Market to take pictures for paintings. Did I mention I am a terrible photographer? I tried to focus on human interactions and position. That means not always cutting the legs off at the ankles. Takes practice. Getting comfortable with the camera, trying to remember the goals for the pics and getting over feeling like some weirdo stalker photographing strangers. At least I am understanding the workings of the camera more. I think I got some material to work from.



No comments:

Post a Comment