Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Starting the Day





 Yesterday the sunshine was brilliant so I was up early, out taking pics.  It's funny how you can live in a small town a long time (16 years) and still find new areas to explore. I need to get out more.
   This is my fourth attempt at city scenes. The first two, last July, I'd rather not own up to. My January painting "Snow Day" went pretty darn well. This one was even easier. I'm getting over fear of  complicated subject matter like buildings and cars. What's next? Trains and bridges? A bobcat (the equipment) or people at a football game? Endless topics. Should keep me going well into my 90's or beyond.
   There's about six or seven inches of snow out there now. Supposed to snow all night. Michigan. Love it or leave it!







No comments:

Post a Comment