Thursday, January 21, 2016

Nothing


I have nothing today so I am showing 3 pics of my studio.Note the dismal gray and snow outside the porch door. I can't come up with anything to paint. I've been through old pics, my house, took a ride to the recycling container and even checked out morguefile.com. Nothing. I think its part boredom, part the weather (it's 24 degrees out)  part stress. I hope I snap out of it soon.
On a positive side, I've joined Daily Paintworks. It's a site for showing and selling your art. I acquired a Paypal account and connected my gallery to my Judith Fletcher Paintings page on Facebook. AND figured out how to put the link to Paintworks from my blog. Not bad for an old gal. Check it out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment