Friday, November 20, 2015

Jen's New Plant






I just got back from a little vacation in Fort Myers, Florida. I really hoped to paint more than I did. I took five panels. Some times it's hard to set aside time to paint when traveling with a non-painting partner.(My husband is a potter.) I did work on this painting a few hours on three separate days. I learned I can work on something repeatedly and not get sick, bored or mad at it. There's lots going on here. In my mind it was the hardest painting I have done lately. The first day I didn't have any medium so I blocked it in completely with OMS. That was a learning experience I'm going to repeat. We did have a great time. We even went to Miami over night to see some museums. That's always good to do to get creative juices going.

No comments:

Post a Comment