Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sketches

 
 
   Posted Tuesday, August 25, 2015

 
                                                                                                                                                                     



So, in the last 48 hours I have not done any painting. I've had an idea that I would like to put a second page on my blog  for sketches from my forty or so sketchbooks I've kept in my long life. First, I had to figure out how to scan to my desktop. Second, fix the picture up so it's not all fat lines and black specs. Third, and this was hard, figure out how to make a second page in blogger. I did it. But, NOW, fourth, how do I get the pic on only the second page? It can't be on two pages.
I can do a lot of stuff with computers. All the usual searching and printing and filing and backing up. I can fixing broken drivers. And once installed a new cd rw player in a Dell. The point is, if I work at long enough I can usually figure it out. BUT. It makes me crazy. I become obsessed with the task until do. I'm not about to let this second page thing get the best of me. I may never paint again. I may have to go to Best Buy and have a Geek fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment