Saturday, May 2, 2015

Asters First

I have been painting off and on for over 40  years and have a big collection of large,mostly unfinished, unsatisfying paintings. Recently I read Small Paintings by Carol Marine and decided to give it a try. What fun! No wories, just paint. and they're finished!! And so-Welcome to my blog. My goal is not only to share my work with you but to stay focused, paint frequently and FINISH IT.




Wild asters are one of my favorite flowers. For my first try at one hour painting, they were a perfect subject because I can paint them from my head. This was really fun, really fast and FINISHED! I won't be adding it to my unfinished painting collection.



2 comments:

  1. I love your work and look forward to seeing more. How fun to be able to paint daily and have a finished peice that you can blog about. Thanks for sharing!
    JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete